Precision Tree Care Has Banner Year While Looking to Expand Further
2021 has been a very busy year for Precision. As it turns out, trees aren’t the only thing growing – so is the company!
As we are looking to close out the year, check out a few of the highlights:
- Invested in Software to Enhance Customer Experience
- Highest Organic Google Ranking of any Local Tree Service in Live Oak, FL
- Expanded Our Office Staff
- Expanded Stump Grinding Business
- Expanded Debris Haul-Off Business
- Launched Online Booking Platform
- Hired a CDL Driver for Large Grapple/Debris Truck
- Expanded Our Tree Trimming Crew Including a New Foreman
- Hit New Milestone: Over 100 5-star reviews
- Doubled the Size of Our Team
- Achieved Highest User Rating of any Tree Service in Live Oak, FL
- Expanded Our Commercial Business
- Expanded Our Website
- Established Business Culture Document for Team and Crews
- Further Enhanced Our Safety Protocols
While that may seem like a lot, we aren’t done yet! We are currently looking to further expand our stump grinding, land clearing, grapple truck, debris haul-off, and commercial lines of business. We have also widened our service footprint, completing jobs in Tampa, Tallahassee, South Georgia, and beyond.
As a result of all this growth we currently have two open job positions: Experienced Tree Trimmer and Lift Operator. In addition to these positions we are looking to further expand our office staff and crews.
None of this is possible without our customers and all their support. In fact, well over half of our business comes from new referrals, whether in person or as a result of all of the positive reviews. We view all of this as a testament to our Team’s dedication to offering the highest level of service. Thank you for all your support and we look forward to serving you into 2022 and beyond!